We are proud to be one of the sponsors of Wordcamp Austin 2012. Wordcamps take place all over the country and are locally-organized, non-profit conferences that cover everything WordPress.
Attendees can choose from two different tracks of study, the basic blogger / content creation track or the WordPress programmer / developer track. All sessions and topics are submitted by the local Austin WordPress community. Each session is lead by local wordpress users all the way up to major developers.
We would love to meet you. Why not give us a shout on Twitter while you are there? Find us in the following sessions and say hello.
- Yes, I have a multiple language site – Presented by Elizabeth Quintanilla
- Wait, that’s JQuery? – Presented by Taylor Young
- Why WordPress is a more powerful word processor than you think – Presented by Brandon Kraft
- Mastering custom post types – Presented by Mike Schinkel
- Content is king – Presented by Eric Weiss
- Darth Vader’s guide to SEO and galactic domination – Presented by Josh Ward
- 12 secrets of excellent blogs – Presented by Thomas Umstattd Jr
- If you build it, they will come, right? – Presented by Nando Cabán-Méndez
This event is currently sold out. If you don’t already have tickets, you can easily follow all Wordcamp Austin conversations by following the event twitter feed here.