We are seeking a agile minded individual to join our team with a strong background in eCommerce or SEO
Do you take pride in guiding stakeholders to identify & prioritize all the right stuff they need for new solutions and/or products? Thrive on elaborating details, analyzing processes methodically, and bridging the gap between business needs and technical development requirements?
Earnest and hardworking, thorough, and very efficient in completing the work at hand.
Would you describe yourself as:
- Curious; enjoy learning the nuts & bolts of systems, then applying them to a methodology
- Problem solving is rewarding – unceasingly ‘fixing’ things
- Deliberate and matter of fact with your communication
- Easygoing, respectful, and show independent initiative
- A person who likes to cross items off their list as they’re completed
We are seeking an agile minded individual with e-commerce and/or SEO experience to join our team . You’ll wear many different hats, but will primarily focus in a business analyst capacity to help organize and drive the vision for a new eCommerce software platform. You’ll be a key member of our team, embedded at the client location. You will be responsible for driving collaboration for all the moving parts of this large initiative. You can expect to help frame the market strategy and positioning, as well as help define and prioritize the software functionality based on known market demand.
Minimum 5 years experience:
- Working with eCommerce solutions or SEO experience
- Owning your work by being self-disciplined and self-managed
- Working with key stakeholders to gather & interpret business needs
- Translating business needs into Requirements for technical development teams
- Writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Using forward thinking to identify gaps in Requirements and/or Acceptance Criteria
- Representing project stakeholders throughout the Requirements gathering and development process and scope through the project life cycle in an Agile environment
- Creating & prioritizing a backlog of requirements
- Supporting both the business and development teams in Requirements implementation and scope change through the project life cycle in an Agile environment
- Experience/exposure to a variety of Agile project management tools such as Jira & Confluence
This position is full-time role that will be placed onsite with one of our premier clients. You will be required to be onsite at the client location at least three days per week, working remotely the remainder of the week. Applicant is required to be based in the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metro. Relocation is not provided. Benefits are available.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
After filling out the information below you will be sent to a survey that starts our application process.